Just trying to get a drink here
Check out how messy my face is, lets just say I enjoyed my food!
I can feed myself
Showing off my crawling skills
Such a happy boy!!
Bath time in Grandma's sink
Playing with Drake and Kendra
I love to swim
Has it already been a month? Wow, I have been busy this last month. Mom and Dad are both working again and I get to go to Audra's for daycare. Except a few days when Auntie Brooke has watched me. This is what keeps me busy during the week. The last 2 weekends I have been all over the place. On Aug. 29th we went to St. Louis for a wedding. It was a quick trip and I was a good car rider. Labor Day weekend Mom, Becky and I went to Minnesota. We got to see lots of family and I got lots of attention from Grandma and Grandpa. I am now eating cereal and applesauce. I love eating time especially getting my hands in my food. Mom also gave me water today in a cup for the first time. She had to take it away from me because I was going to town on it. I am also starting to crawl- only backwards so far but I will figure it out soon. I went swimming today as well. Trying to enjoy these last few warm days.
What adorable pics!! Neil, Reggie, and I can't wait to hang out in a couple weeks!!
ReplyDeleteLove Auntie Farley