Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving/November

Wow, time is flying. I am now 8 1/2 months and changing everyday. I have crawling mastered and am quite the little mover. I am also very good at climbing things and putting everything in my mouth. In this past month, I have been to Minnesota twice, my cousin Mason's house, and to aunt Lynn's bed and breakfast in Sumner, IA. In other words, I have been very busy!!! I am happy to say, I get to stay home next weekend.

This year has brought my family many things to be thankful for. My mom says I am the number one thing!!! My Mom and Dad adore me along with the rest of our families. I am such a sweet little boy. We are also thankful to have a healthy and happy family. We are truly blessed!!! I will leave you with some new pictures of me.

I need to learn to play a little nicer...Sorry Peter, I really wanted your bear!!!
Henry and I playing cars
Nothing going on here Mom, just testing out the furniture!!!
CHEESE


No comments:

Post a Comment