Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Mom forgot our camera cord at Grandma and Grandpa's so you will all have to wait for my collage of Christmas shots. We spent almost a week up in Minnesota and didn't leave Grandma and Grandpa's too much. Too much snow!!! I enjoyed crawling all over their house, climbing up their furniture, and getting into everything :). I got to deliver my cousins Peter and Henry a new puppy on our way home. Then Mom and Dad went to visit my new cousin Sydney in the hospital while I played with Grandma and Grandpa Miller. We have been busy that is for sure. Since we have been home I now like to wake up at 4:30, hate to sleep the day away like Dad. Mom is hoping I start sleeping a little later starting tomorrow because back to work. No more morning naps for Mom. My new skill I have learned is to clap. I do it all the time now and enjoy seeing my hands meet in the middle. I also enjoy cleaning off areas such as shelves, tables, my toy chest, which means everything on the floor. I also love to climb anything and everything I can. I am always lifting my legs to see if I can make it up. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment