Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January


Pictures are coming soon of my recent adventures and experiences. Unlike most people who are sick of this awful winter weather we have been having, I am enjoying my extra time at home with Mom and Dad. We have a lot of fun on snow/ice days and I keep them busy. Grandma and Grandpa Ward came down last weekend and Mom and Dad got to go to a movie. 1st one in 2 years Mom says. They saw Blindside and both of them would recommend it to everyone. Grandma and Grandpa kept me busy and played with me lots while helping Mom and Dad clean up the house. Much needed Mom says, since I like to throw everything I come in contact with on the floor. Eyes always need to be on me because I am busy!!! I got my first goose egg yesterday morning as I fell hard and hit the coffee table(Mom swore she was going to make it disappear for a while, but we'll see). I now look like a tough little boy. On to bigger news, most of you know, but I am going to be a big Brother in August. I don't know what this means quite yet, but Mom tells me I will be good at it. I am also almost walking. I can stand independently and take a few steps to Mom and Dad without help. I would still rather crawl right now though. It is scary to start walking without help! Well, I will leave you with a picture of my new little brother or sister. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment