Mom and Dad took me along to the ultrasound on Friday. I was good, but when there are computers, T.V. screens, and lots of items to touch, of course I wanted to get down and explore this new environment. I did let Dad have a few good looks at this little one, but then he and I went to the hall so I could walk and explore there. We lasted in the Ultrasound about 10 minutes. So Mom got to finish and show us the cool pictures of my new little brother or sister. Yes, you will have to wait to find out. Mom needs to scan the pictures, but she took a picture of one of them. It is hard to see so we will get better ones up soon. But here is the little one...
It was a busy one. The baby flipped and turned the whole time. Mom's belling was rolling:) We got some 3D pictures as well which are kind of neat to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment