Friday, May 7, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Sometimes you just need to kick back, relax, and have an ice pop :)

Wow, you would have thought I was on summer vacation from blogging, but as most of you know the weather has be beautiful and I like to take Mom and Dad outside every chance I get! I could write a book of all the changes and things we have been doing, but I will try to keep this short and sweet.

Highlights-
-Easter weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Ward
-Helping Dad plant the garden (let's just say I took multiple baths that day)
-Running into the neighbor's yard to pet their dog (my daily activity)
-Going up and down the stairs while throwing items down them
-Playing with my Football and Basketball
-Playing with any child or animal that will come my way
-More teeth
-Playing superman off the coffee table (Mom and Dad hid it for now, man they are no fun)
-Mom will be 28 weeks this Sunday! I can't wait until this little playmate comes!

Good Oral Hygiene- We love brushing our teeth!!!
Basketball star in the making...I can already slam dunk!!!
Oh the kinda scary Easter Bunny..."can somebody help me out here"
Mom at 23 weeks...The belly has grown a ton since then. She was told this week by an adult that this baby looks like it will come soon. Mom just laughed and said, no 13 weeks to go.
Aw, the 1 year old photo shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment