Monday, March 30, 2009

2 weeks old

My mom took me to the doctor today for my check-up.  I now weigh 9lbs 6 oz.- that's right I am a good eater!  Everything else looked good.  Yesterday I was two weeks old.  My cousin Mason came to visit me.  It was really fun to meet him and my aunt and uncle Micah and Diane.  Dane and Brooke also came to visit.  My dad woke me up to show everyone how I can roll over.  I was so mad that I rolled over in the opposite direction I usually do.  Everyone cheered me on and was very proud of me.  Mom is still working on trying to get the video uploaded.  Dad had to go back to work today and it has just been mom and me today.  I have been a very good boy for her though.  She has even managed to get a few things done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment