Today Mom and Dad took me out to Des Moines. I got my first pictures taken. I was not a huge fan that mom only wanted me in my diaper. Then half way through I got hungry and had to eat. Once Dad got me, I took some really nice pictures. I sure do love my dad, he always knows just what to do. The photographer even got a picture of a rare smile I give, she was very quick. Then I got to go to mom's school and see all the people she works with. I was the center of attention once again and got passed from person to person. I am exhausted tonight and mom hopes that means I will sleep well again!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Out on the town
Today Mom and Dad took me out to Des Moines. I got my first pictures taken. I was not a huge fan that mom only wanted me in my diaper. Then half way through I got hungry and had to eat. Once Dad got me, I took some really nice pictures. I sure do love my dad, he always knows just what to do. The photographer even got a picture of a rare smile I give, she was very quick. Then I got to go to mom's school and see all the people she works with. I was the center of attention once again and got passed from person to person. I am exhausted tonight and mom hopes that means I will sleep well again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment