I got to go on my first real road trip yesterday. Mom and Dad took me to the farm to meet my Grandma and Grandpa Miller. I also got to meet 2 of my cousins. Peter did a great job holding me! I also got to show off for everyone by rolling over, which I have been doing since I was 3 days old. Everyone cheered really loud! My mom said she would put a video of me doing that up soon. I slept the whole car ride there and back. When I got home I was wide awake and got to stay up late with my daddy, while mom took a nap. What a busy day!
Monday, March 23, 2009
To Grandma's House we go
I got to go on my first real road trip yesterday. Mom and Dad took me to the farm to meet my Grandma and Grandpa Miller. I also got to meet 2 of my cousins. Peter did a great job holding me! I also got to show off for everyone by rolling over, which I have been doing since I was 3 days old. Everyone cheered really loud! My mom said she would put a video of me doing that up soon. I slept the whole car ride there and back. When I got home I was wide awake and got to stay up late with my daddy, while mom took a nap. What a busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment