Monday, April 20, 2009

5 weeks old

I was 5 weeks yesterday!  I am getting really big and quite heavy, Mom tells me.  She said she wouldn't be surprised if I was 11lbs now.  Let's see events from this last week, Mom took me to the Special Olympics Track and Field day.  Her students did a great job, but I missed it because I slept through it all.  The weather was really nice and it was my first outdoor outing.  I also got to use my stroller, which I really like.  Mom and I went on some walks last week to visit Dad after school, gotta love the 70 degree weather.  Then on Saturday, I got to add state #3 to my list.  Mom, Auntie Becky, and our friend Amanda went to Omaha to a wedding shower.  Man there were a lot of girls there, I was really out numbered.  I did a really good job and had another successful car ride.  I am working up to the big road trip to Minnesota coming up in a couple weeks.  My Aunt and Uncle Dane and Brooke came to visit me yesterday.  They brought us supper and it was fun hanging out with them.  We will see what Mom and Dad have in store for me this week.  Man we sure are busy!!  Mom has some new pictures and a video she will try to get up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment