It is hard to believe I have been in this big world 6 weeks already. Wow time flies! I am getting to be such a big boy. Mom says I am changing so fast that each day she just takes everything I do in because the next day, I start doing new things. My new biggest accomplishment this last week is how much and big I am smiling. It can brighten anyone's day my mom says. I am a very happy little boy if you can't tell from my video. This last week, Mom took me to school to do some IEP meetings. That is right, I sat through them all for 2 1/2 hours. I was such a good boy and did an awesome job. I also helped Mom make lunch for Dad and we went and ate it with him at school one day. That was fun and lots of people got to hold me. Mom's friend Katie came to visit me all the way from ND last weekend. That about covers the big week events. This weekend I am heading to Nebraska again for a wedding and then up to Minnesota to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Ward for a week. I also get to meet my Great Grandparents. I am sure I will have lots of pictures, maybe even catch my first fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment