Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Adventure

We had a fun weekend!  Mom and Dad took me to Owatonna to see Grandma and Grandpa Ward.  I also got to meet my uncle Matt.  I really liked the hotel and Grandpa was teaching me how to play cards.  I got to go to restaurants, church and a gas station as well.  I did such a good job with all of these new things.  I also slept the whole 3 hour drive up there.  On Sunday, we went to the farm to see Grandma and Grandpa Miller.  New updates on me...I slept for about 5 hours, 3 nights in a row (except last night), I can follow objects with my eyes, I LOVE to eat, I am a very strong little guy-I will even stand on my legs some and jump, I am now in 3 month clothes, my eyes are turning blue, and I have discovered my voice.  My favorite activities are bouncing, laying on my back checking out this big world, and looking in mirrors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment